- There will be a scientific symposium on A Mathematical Invitation
to Knot Theory on Friday, October 12, 2012, at the SACNAS
National Conference, in Seattle.
- WAGS Fall
2012 will take place October 21-22 at the University of Utah.
- There will be a Special Session on Singularities and Moduli at the Spring 2012 AMS Sectional Meeting March 3-4 in Honolulu, HI.
- The Spring 2012 WAGS conference will take place April 14 and 15 at
the University of Washington in Seattle.
- The Southern California Algebraic Geometry Seminar
will take place Saturday, November 5, 2011 at UCLA.
- A special session on Algebra will take place on Friday,
October 28 as part of the SACNAS
FAll 2011 will take place October 1-2 at Colorado State University.
- The 2011 Field of Dreams Conference will take place Oct
14-16 at Arizona State University.
- The Spring 2011 MAA SoCal Section Meeting will be on April 16, 2011 at PLN
University, San Diego.
- The Discrete, Tropical and Algebraic Geometry workshop will be held at Goethe University,
Frankfurt, May 5-7, 2011.
- WAGS Spring 2011 was held
at Stanford on April 9-10, 2011.
- The Joint Math Meetings will take place January 6-9, 2011
in New Orleans. I am co-organizing a special session on Humanistic Mathematics.
- The 2011 Harvey Mudd College Mathematics Conference Broadening Participation in the Mathematical Sciences will be held Friday and Saturday, February 4-5.
- The Southern California Algebraic Geometry Seminar will meet at UCLA this semester, on Saturday October 23.