Applications in Math-Biology
- Weiqing Gu and Helen Moore, A mathematical model for treatment-resistant mutations of HIV, Mathematical Biosciences and Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 2. April 2005, pp.363-380.
- L. G. de Pillis, W. Gu, and A. E. Radunskaya, Mixed immunotherapy and chemotherapy of tumors: modeling, applications and biological interpretations. Appearing soon in Journal of Theoretical Biology.
- Weiqing Gu and Helen Moore, Optimal therapy regiments for treatment-resistant mutations of HIV, Submitted to Proceedings from the Joint Research Conference on Modeling the Dynamics of Human Diseases.
- L. G. de Pillis, W. Gu, and F. Fister, Chemotherapy for Tumors: An Analysis of the Dynamics and a Study of Quadratic and Linear Optimal Controls. Submitted to Mathematical Biosciences.
- Weiqing Gu, Lisette de Pillis, Will Chang, Eric Malm, An Immunotherapeutic Extension of the Jackson 3D Tumor Model. In preparation for submission.
- Weiqing Gu and Jeffrey Jauregui, Applying Level Set Methods to the Modeling on Tumor Growth and Response to Chemotherapy. In preparation for submission.
- L. G. de Pillis, W. Gu, and F. Fister, Optimal Control of Mixed Immunotherapy and Chemotherapy of Tumors. In preparation for submission.
- L. G. de Pillis, W. Gu, and F. Fister, Seeking Bang-Bang Solutions in Mixed Imuno-Chemo-therapy of Tumors. In preparation.