In the summer of 2010, I worked with Daniel Moore (HMC '11) and Dmitri Skjorshammer (HMC '11) on a project on computing Picard-Fuchs equations. Their poster reports on their findings.
Papers and Preprints
- Dagan Karp, Jacob Lewis, Daniel Moore, Dmitri Skjorshammer, and Ursula Whitcher, On a family of K3 surfaces with S4 symmetry
- Polarized Families of K3 Hypersurfaces, my dissertation (June 2009)
- Symplectic Automorphisms and the Picard Group of a K3 Surface
- To appear in Communications in Algebra.
- Adrian Clingher, Charles F. Doran, Jacob Lewis, and Ursula Whitcher, Normal Forms, K3 Surface Moduli, and Modular Parametrizations
- Groups and Symmetries: Proceedings of the CRM Conference in Honor of John McKay, edited by John Harnad and Pavel Winternitz, American Mathematical Society, 2009.